Touch creates a bond with your child.
- How you love, respond to, touch and care for your child
Touch expresses your love.
- Cuddling, smiling, holding and responding to your child’s needs
Touch stimulates your child’s brain.
- It develops their ability to love others
- It helps your child be able to form healthy bonds
- It helps your child handle stressful times
Touch makes your child feel safe.
Touch allows children to grow up feeling good about themselves!
We need 4 hugs a day for survival
We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance
We need 12 hugs a day for growth
– Virginia Satir